In my opinion, working out without music is pretty much impossible. Well, maybe not impossible... but definitely BORING. Music just makes it so much better! Keeps you at the right tempo and depending on the lyrics, it can even keep you motivated to keep going! You must know that feeling that you get when you get to the gym and realize that you forgot your iPod... it's a sucky feeling!
So, the other night I was updating my iPod (because that don't think I have since my grade 12 year) and searching the web for some new songs! I found this super cool website called... RunHundred.com (see picture)! Every month they have 40,000 people vote on their favorite workout songs of the month, and they RunHundred puts together a list and e-mails it out to you! Cool, hey?!
The free part is the best part! Here is this month's list:
- Nicki Minaj - Pound the Alarm
- Chris Brown - Don't Wake Me Up
- Carrie Underwood - Blown Away
- Outasight - Now or Never
- Rihanna - Where Have You Been (Vice Club Mix)
- Karmin - Brokenhearted (Razor N Guido Remix)
- Train - 50 Ways to Say Goodbye
- David Guetta & Usher - Without You (R3HAB's XS Remix)
- Havana Brown & Pitbull - We Run the Night
- Ellie Goulding - Lights (MK Charlee Dub)
I love this! All these songs are super great for working out! Do you have any favorite workout songs? Kelly Clarkson, Stronger is a good one to stay motivated... and Blink 182 has some really good ones as well! Oldies but goodies! Tell me about your fave workout songs! I need some more!
And have a good weekend Young & Free'ers!